Our beautifully appointed Superior Suite makes the most of the walled garden at Roseville House. With floor to ceiling windows and double balcony overlooking the lush and landscaped gardens, it is a haven of relaxation and tranquility.
From here you can plan your stay in Youghal, taking in a visit to the magnificent St Mary’s Collegiate Church or possibly wander around the town with a Guided Tour of Youghal Heritage Town. There is so much on offer in Youghal and its surrounding environs to suit all ages and Roseville House is the perfect place to explore Ireland’s Ancient East. This centrally located Youghal Guesthouse is within walking distance of Restaurants, Bars and Tourist attractions.
Our generously proportioned Superior Suite has been finished to the highest standard and is a sanctuary of calm and privacy for the weary traveler.
The Garden Suite @ Roseville House Facilities:
- Junior suite with King sized bed ( 25 sq m / 270 sq ft )
- Private entrance with complete privacy from the main house
- Hidden larder cupboard stocked with cereals, snacks, teas and local ground coffee
- Breakfast basket delivered to your suite
- Fridge with complimentary water and fresh milk
- Open plan seating area with wing back chairs and foot stool
- Generous bathroom with walk in rain shower and luxurious free-standing roll-top bathtub
- Flat screen TV with internal DVD player
- Delightful fireplace with electric fire
- Iron and ironing board available on request
- Free WiFi
- Room serviced daily
Overnight rates from €75 per person sharing
Youghal Accommodation – Superior Garden Suite – Check Availability