Welcome to Roseville House
Call Roseville House directly at:
Georgian Residence in the Heart of Youghal Town
Welcome to Roseville House, a magnificent Georgian residence built in 1838 and enclosed within a charming walled garden. We are centrally located in the heritage town of Youghal, at the gateway to Ireland’s Ancient East, close to all restaurants, shops and bars, therefore ideally situated to explore the fascinating history and wonderful natural beauty of this seaside town. Our guests are perfectly placed to explore East Cork, West Waterford and the surrounding areas.
Safely Stay at Roseville House
Newly appointed accommodation at Roseville House consists of the Garden Room and Garden Room Suite. Each self contained unit has its own private entrance from the garden courtyard with complete privacy from the main house and no interaction with other guests. We have designed our rooms and suites with comfort in mind, with our unique built-in larder cupboard and generous sized floor space, this superior accommodation will appeal to both the independent and extended stay traveller.
In Room Breakfast Dining at Roseville House.
In preparation for life after Covid 19, here at Roseville House we have developed the ‘In Room Dining’ idea further by upgrading our in room Larder Cupboards. We’ve stocked them with an array of Irish-produced snacks, granola, cereals and fresh milk so you can enjoy breakfast in the comfort of your own room overlooking our beautiful walled garden.
Along with breakfast from the Larder, we provide a Roseville Breakfast Basket of local bakery breads, cheese, juice and yoghurts delivered to your room on the morning of your stay. Each larder is also equipped with a fridge, toaster, crockery and cutlery for those who wish to eat at their leisure throughout the day!
With each room having its own private entrance from our courtyard, along with additional seating and dining areas and private car parking, our guests can be assured of a safe and comfortable stay at Roseville House.
*Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence winner 2017, 2018 , 2019 and Travellers choice winner 2020 – Roseville House, Youghal *
- ‘Larder cupboard and breakfast basket an ideal solution for the times we live in ‘ – Kathryn, Kildare – July 2020
- ‘Beautiful Accommodation in Youghal, Very Central ‘ – Maria, Dublin Dec 2019
- ‘Garden Room Luxury at Roseville House, Youghal’ – Niall, Carlow – July 2019
- ‘Fell in Love with Roseville House, Youghal’ – Sarah, New Mexico – May 2019
- ‘Beautiful Accommodation Youghal’ – Ciaran, Kells – October 2019
- ‘Perfect Accommodation in Youghal, best example of Irish Hospitality’ – Ruth and Rob, Netherlands – Jan 2018
- ‘Little Slice of Heaven – Roseville, Youghal ‘ – Megan, North Carolina – Feb 2019