Welcome to Roseville House
Bed and Breakfast Accommodation Youghal
Welcome to Roseville House, a magnificent Georgian residence built in 1838 and enclosed within a charming walled garden. We are centrally located in the heritage town of Youghal, at the gateway to Ireland’s Ancient East, close to all restaurants, shops and bars, therefore ideally situated to explore the fascinating history and wonderful natural beauty of this seaside town. Our guests are perfectly placed to explore East Cork, West Waterford and the surrounding areas.
Two Garden Rooms at Roseville House
Accommodation at Roseville House consists of two magnificently reappointed rooms: the Garden Room and Garden Room Suite. Each suite has its own private entrance from the garden courtyard with complete privacy from the main house. We have designed our suites with comfort in mind, specifically appealing to the extended-stay traveler with our unique, built-in larder-cupboard and generous-sized rooms.
Room Service Breakfast
At Roseville House, Youghal we pride ourselves on our warm welcome and attention to detail. Our unique Room Service Breakfast is no exception, with something for everyone on the menu. We invite you to enjoy homemade breads and preserves with freshly squeezed orange juice; for the health conscious, we have smoothies and overnight oats, or maybe you’d prefer a freshly made-to-order hot breakfast delivered to your room each morning of your stay. It is important to us to support local producers, therefore all our fresh ingredients are locally sourced. Both Vegan and Vegetarian breakfast options are also available on request.
*Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence winner 2017 and 2018 – Roseville Bed and Breakfast, Youghal *
- ‘Roseville – Heavenly Youghal Accommodation ‘ – Maureen, North Carolina – October 2018
- ‘Beautiful Accommodation in Youghal, Very Central ‘ – Maria, Dublin July 2018
- ‘Garden Room Luxury at Roseville Bed and Breakfast, Youghal’ – Niall, Carlow – June 2018
- ‘Fell in Love with Roseville B&B, Youghal’ – Sarah, New Mexico – May 2018
- ‘Beautiful bed and breakfast accommodation Youghal’ – Ciaran, Kells – October 2018
- ‘Perfect B&B in Youghal, best example of Irish Hospitality’ – Ruth and Rob, Netherlands – Jan 2018
- ‘Little Slice of Heaven – Roseville Bed and Breakfast, Youghal ‘ – Megan, North Carolina – Feb 2018